Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Trying


It’s sorta funny how fast life moves.
Who am I kidding? It’s not funny at all. It’s scary.

One day I’m as happy as can be. The next, I break down crying...in my closet, of all places.
I can't help but wish I was crying with you next to me. With you holding me.
You make everything better.

I have got to keep in mind that nothing is lost forever.

My paradise is you.

You’re perfect to me.

I just want to hold you close to me. Always. All day, everyday.
Hold you, and never let you go. 
I want to kiss your lips.
I want to tell you, and remind you everyday, how much I love you...regardless of what Nelson says.
I want to stay with you.
And I want you to want to stay with me.

I’m afraid...
Of myself.
Of the possibilities.
Of life.
Of the chances…
I fear they’re against me.

Life gets in the way. Growing up is a part of life. I know we will grow up. We’ll separate. We’ll move on. We’ll all change. For the better. Or worse. Whatever.
Life is scary. I feel so little. Hopeless. Vulnerable.
I just need you to know I’m trying.

I’m afraid of the zombie girl crawling out of my TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment