Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lost In Paris

Honestly, the reason I came to Paris was mainly because I heard it was a fun class, and easy... It has been extremely fun, and unmistakably fairly easy. I've loved it. Even though at the beginning, when I first landed here in Paris, I would get anxiety walking out onto the streets, in fear of getting singled out, hoping that wouldn't happen, but somehow it always ended up that way...Oh well.

I've always known that I love to write, but I've always felt like I've never been good at it, and that it's pointless for me to even try.

Coming to paris has changed that thought. Paris has allowed me to let myself be be more free, to actually express myself through writing, rather than just putting pointless words on a page about the drama concerning everyday life. Even though Paris has taught me that that is actually a very creative, and indie sorta thing to do.

Paris was where I learned how truly creative I can be. I have always thought that I'm not creative, and I never have been...I'm still not, but now I just feel like I have more potential to be creative, and go out of my comfort zone to create something extraordinary.

I'm ever so grateful that I got to experience Paris. It's been a nice break from everything else of the normal life.

It makes me depressed to think I only have a number of days left here...

I can't help but wonder what Paris can do for me later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment